SEARCH NOW:
by title by author

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Welcome to the Teen Help Site

Hello and Welcome to the Teen Help Site. This site came out of my conversations with my cousins who is navigating through her first year of high school and consulting me about problems she's having. I figured that if she's having these issues, she can't be the only one. So I decided I would share the same advice I give to her with anyone else who might need it.

What's The Goal

The purpose of the site is to offer advice, insight, suggestions, directions and any other information you might be in need of. I'm not going to pull any punches. I invite you to add comments, ask questions, disagree or otherwise get involved.

Rules

Yes I, like most adults do have some rules I'd like to have followed in order to make this a pleasant place.

You are invited to speak your mind but you may not be rude or degrading to anyone else leaving a post. I want everyone who stops in to be comfortable.

Dictionary Widget

There is a dictionary widget feature on the site. You can double click on any word you don't understand and you will have the choice to see the definition or look the word up.

Check in from time to time to see what's new.

No comments:

Bliss World, LLC